As the center of Asia-Pacific region, Taiwan is not only a crucial link between Europe, America, Japan and the emerging Asia-Pacific markets, but also a preferred location for multinational companies to establish their regional headquarters. In addition, Taiwan’s government actively promotes the precision health industry and combines information communication technology competence to realize interdisciplinary collaboration to reach the goal, a vision of whole-life health, in 2030.
Bio 2022 Taiwan delegation with over 50 companies and organizations in new drug, CRO, CDMO, regenerative medicine, agriculture biotechnology, precision medicine, and smart health fields are looking forward to meeting you at Taiwan Pavilion in BIO International Convention.
You are welcome to visit our Taiwan Pavilion on-site booth as well as Taiwan delegation’s online website. (Bravo Taiwan: http://bravotaiwan.tw/).
- Asia-Pacific Hub
- Abundant Government Resources
- Compliance with PIC/s GMP, ISO13485 & GMP
- Comprehensive Clusters Infrastructure
- High-Quality Clinical Research
- Well-Protected Intellectual Property System & International Regulatory Compatibility
- Friendly Investment, Fundraising & Financing Environment
Taiwan Delegation Fields
- Precision & Smart Health
- Biotech (incl. agriculture)
- Small Molecule Drugs
- Biologics (incl. regenerative med.)
- Medical Device
- Contracted Services (incl. CRO, CDMO)
- Government & Academic Institutions
DM & Brochure
- the Board of Science and Technology (BOST)
- BioMed Taiwan
- Ministry of Economic Affairs, R.O.C.
- Ministry of Health and Welfare
- Ministry of Science and Technology
- Council of Agriculture of EXECUTIVE YUAN R.O.C.
Contact- One stop service window
About BIO International Convention 2022
2022 BIO International Convention is back in person!
For the first time in three years, the BIO International Convention will be back fully in person in San Diego, California! Join us June 13-16, 2022 to explore ‘LIMITLESS’ possibilities and seize today’s unprecedented momentum to realize a biotech-driven future where we can cure disease, and create a healthier world through science.